lunedì 2 maggio 2011

Natalie Cole - This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)





Natalie Cole - This Will Be An Everlasting Love


This will be an everlasting love
This will be the one iВґve waited for
This will be the first time anyone has loved me.

I'm so glad you found me in time
And IВґm so glad that recrefied my mind
This will be an everlasting love for me

Loving you is some kind of wonderful
Because you showed me just how much i care
You've given me the thrill of a lifetime
And made me belive you've got more thrills to stand on

This will be an everlasting love
You brought a lot of a sunshine in to my life
You filled me with happiness i never knew
You gave me more joy then i ever dreamed of.
And know one know one can take the place that you have.

This will be, you and me, yes siree eternally
Hugging and squeezing,
Kissing and pleasing,
Together forever throughever whatever.
Yeah yeah yeah you and me

So long as i'm living true love i'll be giving
To you i'll be serving cause you're so deserving
Hey, you're so deserving, you're so deserving
yeah yeah yeah Whoooaaah
Love love love love
From now on



Traduzione

Questo sarà un amore eterno 
Questo sarà quello che ho aspettato per 
Questa sarà la prima volta che qualcuno ha amato me 

Sono così felice che mi hai trovato in tempo 
E sono così felice che tu rettificato la mia mente 
Questo sarà un amore eterno per me 

Amarti è una sorta di meraviglioso 
Perché tu mi hai dimostrato quanto si cura 
Mi hai dato l'emozione di una vita 
E mi ha fatto credere hai più emozioni da vendere 

Questo sarà un amore eterno (Oh, sì, sarà ora) 
Hai portato un sacco di sole nella mia vita 
Lei mi ha riempito di felicità Non ho mai conosciuto 
Lei mi ha dato più gioia di quanto avessi mai sognato di 
E nessuno, nessuno può prendere il posto di voi 

Questo sarà You and me 
Signorsì Eternamente 
Abbracci e spremitura e baciare e gradevoli 
Insieme per sempre attraverso la pioggia e quant'altro 
Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah You and me 
Finché sto vivendo il vero amore sarò dando 
A voi sarò risparmio perche 'sei così meritevoli 
Hey tu sei così meritevoli 
Sei così meritevoli 
Yeah Yeah Yeah Oh ... 
Love Love Love Love ... 
Da ora in poi, d'ora in poi, da ora in poi, ormai ...



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento